Plein Air - San Francisco Windmill

San Francisco

Last weekend plein-air meeting brought together more than 20 people ( CWA artists and artist-guests). 

The location was just right:  Windmill next to the Ocean Beach at the very end of Golden Gate Park, San Francisco. And it couldn't be a better timing: these days there is a tulip garden planted. We enjoyed painting the flowers (tulips, daffodils, poppies)  while morning fog was disappearing  and the rising Sun lit the Old Windmill. I felt I was in some kind of fairy-tale, in the Little Holland. 

......................................................
Original Painting Dutch Windmill is 12"x16" on 140lb Cold Pressed Arches Watercolor Paper
......................................................

Everyone enjoyed that plein-air session. Even my Mom, who does not paint, grabbed a brush and made a masterpiece:
Tulip Garden
More Plein-air Paintings are HERE


In Every Piece Of My Art There Is A Piece Of My Heart And A Sparkle Of My Soul

Popular Posts