PACO Impulse Gallery Art Show

Still Life art


Two of my paintings Light, Love, Lemon and Point Reyes Lighthouse were accepted into a juried show at PACO Impulse Gallery, Pittsburgh California. Last Saturday, March 23 there was a grand reception. With more than 50 beautiful art works, jazz music, great curious public that enjoyed this art show the spirit of watercolor thrived and each painting was glowing with the light and love.

Exhibition

This show was also quite memorable for me as it was the first art show in America where my sister Maria Batkova was showing two of her lovely art pieces, 
still life Cream-N-Sugar and a portrait My Dad’s 60th Birthday.


The art show will be running through April 20th.


Here is the information about Impulse Gallery:

The Impulse Gallery is entered at Railroad Avenue, in the last block before the marina. The door is second storefront past the California Theater and across from the New Mecca Cafe. The gallery is entered by walking through the front area to the rear of the building.
Address: 329 Railroad Ave., Pittsburg, Ca 94565
Gallery Hours: Mon. - Fri. 8a.m. - 5 p.m.


In Every Piece Of My Art There Is A Piece Of My Heart And A Sparkle Of My Soul



Popular Posts