Watercolor Cat

Oh, not me.. she "Didn't Do It".. I did paint her.. :0)
My customers provided the photos of their friend's cat and asked me to paint her. 
They will make a gift and surprise their friend. 
This cat is a precious part of their friend's life. 

Meet Anna: a 14-year old fuzz-ball. 

When I saw the pictures I wanted to add some color to her life, not just a gray pavement. And I wanted to place some story into my painting. The cat looked to me young even though I knew her age. So, I thought that some kid-ish thing will be well appropriate for her.

And here it goes: SHE DIDN'T DO IT ;0)
.............................................
Original Painting of Cat is 10"x8" watercolor on Fabriano 140 Cold Pressed paper


In Every Piece Of My Art There Is A Piece Of My Heart And A Sparkle Of My Soul


Popular Posts