Sketchbook Project "Down My Street"

This year I signed up for the Sketchbook Project. The theme that I chose is called "Down My Street". Below is the short info about the project and a few first sketches that are in my book. This is an exiting endeavor and I cannot wait to see the outcome :) ......................................................................................................................... Per Project organizers: Thousands of sketchbooks will be exhibited at galleries and museums as they make their way on tour across the country. After the tour, all sketchbooks will enter into the permanent collection of The Brooklyn Art Library, where they will be barcoded and available for the public to view. 28763 artists from 94 countries around the world are participating. The tour starts February, 2011

********************
More than a thousand artworks ranging from realism to a decorative abstract and detailed botanical painting by Irina Sztukowski are presented now on her website  www.artirina.com 

Popular Posts