Sequoia National Park








Every time either relatives or friends visit us here in California we bring them to Sequoia National Park to share the beauty of the Nature and spend good time together. I am always fascinated by Giant Trees Forest, great mountains, wild life, huge rocks, and extra clean air... A human life seems to be so small so short compare to thousand and thousands years old trees. And any problems you might have become so insignificant. Every single time when I go there I promise myself to paint some scenes. And here is my first attempt: to keep my promise (to Sequoia) :) ............................................................................................................................. Watercolor on Paper 8"x10" , Arches 140 Cold Press

********************
More than a thousand artworks ranging from realism to a decorative abstract and detailed botanical painting by Irina Sztukowski are presented now on her website  www.artirina.com 

Popular Posts