Watercolor Food Illustrations - Delicious Bowls With Veggies And Grains

watercolour lentil wooden bowl realistic painting
Realistic Watercolor Food Illustration by the artist illustrator Irina Sztukowski
I am blessed by amount of commissioned artworks that I had to paint for this project.
Delicious and healthy wooden bowls of steamed veggies and different grains and beans are speaking for themselves. 
Above artwork is of Lentil Bowl with bell peppers, carrots, and zucchini pieces, all painted in watercolor in realistic technique. 

I love painting food. It is my new diet so to speak: instead of eating, I am painting. Okay, I am eating it too :)  

Here is another tasty addition to my art collection of watercolor food illustrations portfolio. Such popular these days Quinoa grains with snow peas, eggplant, bell peppers, and garbanzo beans:

wooden bowl of quinoa painting in watercolour
Realistic Watercolor Food Illustration by the artist illustrator Irina Sztukowski

I also loved painting Couscous bowl with tasty veggies, corn, and beans:

painting of Couscous in wooden bowl by artist Irina Sztukowski
Realistic Watercolor Food Illustration by the artist illustrator Irina Sztukowski
But my favorite one was to paint so popular these days Kale Salad with carrots and garbanzo beans:

painting of Kale salad with veggies in watercolor realism
Realistic Watercolor Food Illustration by the artist illustrator Irina Sztukowski

  
More watercolor food illustrations in my Gallery:


Cheers from

Popular Posts