Delicious Still Life Paintings - Decorative and Classic


Here are some fruits of my labor. For the last month or so I was working on watercolor paintings for one European company. The original illustrations will be used for new line of yogurt products. When the products are on the shelves of the stores, I will definitely share the photos.

But this post presents some new decorative artworks with those delicious fruits and more. I was fortunate to have an opportunity to paint also sweets this time. The still life with Chocolate and Caramel shows two of my guilty pleasures in one artwork. 

Also my recent paintings include Pear Still Life, Still Life With Plums, and Hazelnut watercolor artwork:
artist Irina Sztukowski realism in watercolour
The still life paintings above are created in decorative manner. The background is more semi-realistic and these paintings are unified with one particular stile, where I mixed up the realistic approach with "washed off" background.

Versus, for example,  collection of my classical still life paintings, where you can see that each detail of the background is organically fits into a Classic Old Masters approach:

watercolour realism

Cheers from




Popular Posts