Bestselling Art

travel painting sketch

It is a good time to mention bestselling art of this quarter. I will just mention here a few of them, that truly became best of the sellers from my art world collection of watercolor.
Above painting of Stockholm was purchased by an art collector, surprise, surprise, from Sweden. I am so happy that this painting print, which is already one of my bestsellers since 2010 now will decorate a house in Uddevalla, Sweden.

Another bestselling watercolor that I want to point out and I am not surprised that it was precisely in the fist quarter, the Water Lilies that I painted one day being inspired by Claude Monet .. And surprising enough, the museum Legion Of Honor was hosting the Monet exhibition this year. I loved visiting this exhibit with its bestselling art two times this year. And here are my Water Lilies bestseller, mine are painted with watercolor on a special watercolor canvas:

inspired Monet

These watercolor lilies traveled to Clayton, MO to decorate my art collector's house.

The Art Collector from Californian town Torrance, decided to purchase White Oleander painting of mine in a beautiful gray frame. Here is this bestseller in all its beauty:

framed art watercolor flowers realism category

And I was not surprised that my bestselling Italian painting with ancient town of Siena, was purchased this quarter as  well. By the way, the second quarter of this year I am planning to visit this town for business and will paint many more beautiful paintings of its churches, streets, flowers that most likely are keen to become bestsellers of the following year :) . I love Italy, and even devoted a Gallery to this country, this gallery now has more than 100 paintings.
art for home decor

I am so happy that my travels help my art collectors bringing the art with beautiful places around the world into their home interior. As a good example this bestselling artwork with the view of Golden Gate Bridge through Lincoln Golf Park (the 17th Hole) which is so loved by my customers. This time  art collector from Fairfield, California purchased this art for the home decor:

Lincoln Park San Francisco by Irina Sztukowski

Another bestseller from my Travel Collection went to one International customer from Malta. This art collector was interested in a Russian Cathedral, the Blood Cathedral from Saint Petersburg (the city where are was born):

Irina Sztukowski watercolor artwork from travel series

And needless to say, my bestselling art pieces were also printed not only on canvases, paper, metal prints, and framed artworks; but as well on different merchandise. 
Such for example bestselling watercolor with dancing Ballerina was loved by the art collector from El Segundo, CA and purchased on a few blue pillows for living room decor:

art on merchandise blue pillows decor

Another International customer from Australia (Tarragindi, QLD) wanted to have my Baby Room bestseller on the cellphone cover. Ah, the ideas of the art on merchandise are truly endless, aren't they!! 

turquoise baby blue artwork

What a great artful year I am having!!! I am so glad that so many art collectors (I've not even mentioned all due to the length of the article here) wanted to purchase my art from:
















Popular Posts