Hearts And Butterflies - Watercolor Silhouettes


Right for the time of upcoming Valentines Day I have created a heart full of artworks that became a great addition to my Watercolor Silhouettes gallery. These semi-abstract paintings are airy and filled with combination of different complementing colors. 
I love seeing them in pairs placed next to each other in a light interiors:


These little creative hearts will serve as a wonderful thoughtful gifts as prints or cards for a loved one:


canvas print

My new painting collage that was recently added to Seashells Beach Treasures collection contains Hearts, Pearl, and Seashells on a realistic watercolor wooden board:

watecolour realism


Another addition to my Watercolor Silhouette Gallery were magical creatures, full of watercolors vivid hues, butterflies:

They are also full of hearts if to look closer at their wings :)



More hearts and butterflies are HERE







Popular Posts