Christmas Gift Ideas - Live Report

watercolor Holidays Decor

Just a week ago I created a new Gallery on my website www.artirina.com that is called Gift Ideas and as a token of my appreciation posted a little discount code for my customers ( GVVPSS at the check out point); as already my lovely customers and Art Collectors started purchasing prints from my website :).
It is so great that two Poinsettia paintings went to Palos Heights from the state of Illinois:

watercolor Holiday decor

Both of these Poinsettia paintings look so festive as Holidays interior decoration.

And the local customer from Bay Area San Francisco decided to greet the guests by placing my Christmas Angel painting in the hallway of a lovely home:watercolor holiday decor

Many thanks to all my dear Art Collectors, who purchased or going to purchase gifts from my website , for appreciating my art!
💖
Here are the galleries that are worth exploring in the spirit of Holiday Season:

and,of course, a new gallery:




Popular Posts