From Abstract Watercolor To Boutique

watercolor painting

One of my paintings from Vivid Abstract Vibrant Sensation series has been selected to accompany Fall Collection of Sandbar Boutique LLC, an online retailer of fine women's clothing, jewelry and accessories (http://www.sandbarboutique.com). The creative team of the boutique chose this painting because it was perfectly resembling the burst of hues of a great season.

I believe it is looking pretty good for a background on the boutique's website:



Also, I would like to point out that this particular abstract was already presented in my own so to speak boutique in RedBubble Art Shop .
The light sleeveless dress looks vibrant and cheerful in this color theme:


So is more dressy outfit that is good for any occasion from the office wear to a party dress:




Needless to say, the silky scarf with this Vivid Abstract is presenting a great pattern when it comes to the large area such 55"x 55" dynamic burst of colors:


I love how the pattern looks on the mini-skirt as well. So trendy! So bright!


But my personal favorite is a woman chiffon top that undoubtedly is the winner of my Vivid Abstract Vibrant Sensation collection! 






Popular Posts