Breath Of Spring

Breath Of Spring Watercolor
Today, March 1st, and it is officially the first day of Spring in the country I was born. 

 I remembered it when I've received a photo from my East Coast relative showing his car completely covered with snow. Instantly, I wanted to paint something nice, fresh, and something that would give the hope reminding that the Spring is just around the corner.

I combined two techniques in this artwork: a realistic watercolor painting of Crocus Flower , which is pushing his beauty through the snow, with an abstract design at the edges. 

Just like a warm breath on the frosted window, this flower is revealing its gentle petals to the world adding color to a cold Winter and celebrating a new coming season. 

As always, more paintings with flowers are in my Floral Gallery

Popular Posts