Botanical Impressionism On Baby Blue

painted cards


My Botanical Impressionism series is continuing; and, now I feel like going to a Baby Blue mood. It started with painting on handmade paper when I created a few little handmade watercolor cards. 
I placed one card against a blue canvas and instantly fell in love  with the idea:
a handmade paper edges with the baby-blue canvas bring somewhat vintage feeling into the artwork. Yet the flowers, that are painted spontaneously, give a good impressionistic feeling.

Here are a few more recent designs:
Botanical Card

Botanical Impressionism

Watercolor Cards

A true burst of flowers is now in the Decor Gallery : tulips, daisies, daffodils, and many others! Yet it still growing just like a good gardener is using water to grow his plants, I use the watercolor and imagination to "grow" my watercolor flower bouquets.
:0)





Popular Posts