Happy Birthday - Again?!!

Happy Birthday

It is becoming a good tradition now to give myself a Gift of Art every year. 
This year in the month of my Birthday, I created Happy Birthday designs with the flowers from my virtual garden, most of them are the images of the paintings that were already sold. And now, they get a new, also very Happy, appearance in my Happy Birthday designs.

For example these lovely Sunflowers:
 I thought that blue and green background with yellow highlights will give them a good contrast:  


floral design   watercolor


 The gentle purple of the orchid called for lilac and purple shades:

Happy BD watercolor

Rich royal blue helped the Poppies and Purple Iris to be "framed" in a simple, yet romantic design:

Happy Birthday   Happy Birthday

As well as those Impressionistic Water Lilies, which are "floating" in the blue, water-like, surrounding:

watercolor design

 Juicy pink made my Hibiscus and the Rose with the Dew Drops even more gentle:

Happy Birthday Card   Happy


And a sweet miniature Tulips on the window were just a right size for this vintage feeling Birthday card:

Watercolor cards

Overall, I shell say, I went overboard with my Happy Birthday designs this year as I created dozens of floral Birthday cards.
 But what a great gift to myself!! 
Besides, I surely had lots of fun!
 :0)

More designs are in my Cards Gallery here

Popular Posts