Lake Tahoe Watercolor Painting


Lake Tahoe Watercolor Painting by Irina Sztukowski



Five years ago brought my mom to see Lake Tahoe. It was my first visit there too. I always thought that people just used to say it is the great place to go, to see, to stay; and I was sure it is just another "tourist trap" as we say. But when I saw this place with my own eyes I understood that all "Awe" moments that I've heard of were true. This place is amazing, peaceful and really makes you feel serene, still and happy from inside..

Here are a few facts about this lake:
Lake Tahoe is a large freshwater lake in the Sierra Nevada range of the U.S. It is located along the border between California and Nevada. Lake Tahoe is the largest alpine lake in North America. And it is the USA's second-deepest lake after Crater Lake in Oregon. Lake Tahoe was formed about 2 million years ago. It is known for the clarity of its water and the panorama of surrounding mountains on all sides.

Popular Posts