Princess Diana



Today everyone is talking about Prince William and Kate's wedding. I've remembered this painting of Princess Diana that I've painted several years ago for my friend as a commission artwork . My friend is crazy about Diana, her life, her story. She has a huge library with the books, magazine articles, name it and all about Princess Diana's life. I wanted to paint Diana in a little unreal situation; although she was most likely surrounded by flower great part of her life. But these flowers on the painting are like a meadow; and she is walking away from the viewer; and all of a sudden she turns around looks at us remembering something or maybe wanting to say a last word. It was rather romantic painting for me than realistic one...

For more beautiful portraits visit the gallery HERE
For Realism in Watercolors click HERE
fine art


Popular Posts