Twenty Minute Butterfly









SOLD
It was only a few seconds that this butterfly allowed me to take pictures; and it was only twenty minutes that I allowed myself to paint it today.
This happy butterfly lives in glass dome of Academy of Science Museum in San Francisco. I find that painting butterflies gives these beauties a second lives as we all know they don’t live long.
The challenge for me was to paint background (wet on dry) using not too much wetness in order to continue the flower and the butterfly itself with minimal bleeding. After I was done with the first washes I happily realized that there are only 10 minutes passed. So I had whole 10 more minutes to focus on the details of that little creature.
Size 8 ½ x 7 ½ “, Strathmore Watercolor Paper, Windsor & Newton Artist Watercolor

For more art click link below
Invest in Beauty


In Every Piece Of My Art There Is A Piece Of My Heart And A Sparkle Of My Soul



Popular Posts