IT IS ALL RELATIVE

Realism In watercolor

Web Definition: A pearl is a hard, generally spherical object produced within the soft tissue (specifically the mantle) of a living shelled mollusk. Just like the shell of a mollusk, a pearl is made up of calcium carbonate in minute crystalline form, which has been deposited in concentric layers. (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&defl=en&q=define:pearl&sa=X&ei=OO95TMD8DZT6swOi1KnsCg&sqi=2&ved=0CBUQkAE)
  • How long does it take for mollusk to produce a pearl?
  • How long does it take for a jeweler to make a pearl necklace?
  • How long does it take for an artist to paint a pearl?
IT IS ALL RELATIVE ........................................................................................................................ Today I took a pearl, I made a necklace and I painted it. It was all fun! 5x7" 140 Cold Press Watercolor Paper ................................................................................................................................................................ In Every Piece Of My Art There Is A Piece Of My Heart And A Sparkle Of My Soul

Popular Posts