Art Saves Lives - One Life At A Time

Face Masks With Lips Nose And Flower Watercolor Painting


Face Masks with Art Painting Pattern by Irina Sztukowski

In my wildest dreams I wouldn't have thought that one day, I will create face masks with my art. But this has happened. The times of uncertainties bring all great minds thinking about how they can help the World to survive, and survive with grace, and with art. The company provider that sells my art offered to me to open a new line with Face Masks Art. I didn't think twice. And I am glad I did. 

The same day a customer from Round Rock, TX  bought a mask with my photograph of tough iguana:

Iguana Photograph Face Mask

And the next day customer from Arlington, WA purchased several masks with watercolor artworks:

Face Masks with Art Painting Pattern by Irina Sztukowski

And I cannot be more grateful to my dear friend that purchased two precious for her images, portraits of her granddaughter that I've painted almost a decade ago. Many thanks dear customer from American Canyon, CA:





And when Life gives you Lemon, Make a Lemonade! :)


Popular Posts