Sunny Day - Watercolor Sun Painting In Interior and On Merchandise

Watercolor of the Sun print on canvas in room interior decor

With the inevitable Fall, there are lots of rain in forecast for the area where I live.


To cheer myself up, I created a new design with Watercolor Sun that will keep me smiling whenever I look at it. I am absolutely certain that my art collectors will appreciate this design and many others that I've made for their interior decor and enjoy the thing such coasters, towels, curtains, dresses, T's, and tons more :) Needless to say that as soon I posted the designs on my RedBubble Gallery, one client bought a Racerback Tank Top and another Cute Coasters


Sun Watercolor Paintings are HERE
Solar Flamenco Dance Paintings on various merchandise are HERE


and here how my little cheerful dancing Sun looks on useful things.

Watercolor Sun on Coasters:
Watercolor Sun Paining by Irina Sztukowski on coasters

Watercolor Sun on Notebook:

Watercolor Sun Paining by Irina Sztukowski on Notebook

Watercolor Dancing Sun on Pillows:

Watercolor Sun Paining by Irina Sztukowski on pillow

Watercolor Sun On Shower Curtain:

Watercolor Sun Paining by Irina Sztukowski on shower curtain

Flaming Flamenco Dance of the Sun on Scarf:

Watercolor Sun Paining by Irina Sztukowski on Scarf

Watercolor Solar Dance on a Dress:

Watercolor Sun Paining by Irina Sztukowski on dress


Sun Watercolor on Tote Bag:

Watercolor Sun Paining by Irina Sztukowski on tote bag

Solar Wall Clock with Watercolor Dancing Sun:

Watercolor Sun Paining by Irina Sztukowski on wall clock



Live To Create!

I created quite a Sunny Day in my home and my Art Studio :)



Popular Posts