Beautiful Year At A Glance

Paintings for Home Decor in Interior Artist Irina Sztukowski

What a great productive year with so many beautiful things to share with my followers and art collectors!
A little collage above represents some of the bestsellers from my Licensing Agreement. These artworks are mostly sold through WayFair-website. In the year of 2018 the new collection Watercolor Silhouettes was extended into this new productive endeavor. 

I was very happy to learn that this year art on merchandise was really a great hit on my https://irina-sztukowski.pixels.com/art  website:


It is all reflected in hundreds of sales throughout the year!

Bestselling Paintings for Home Decor in Interior Artist Irina Sztukowski
Bestselling Paintings for Home Decor in Interior Artist Irina Sztukowski

Many of my completed illustrations are now on the packaging designs of the health products and bring joy to the customers throughout the World:

Watercolor Food Illustrations by the Artist Irina Sztukowski

Watercolor Food Illustrations by the Artist Irina Sztukowski
Watercolour Food Illustrations by the Artist Irina Sztukowski

I also explored the Books Market this year. This new project was resulting into twenty books from journals and planners to Coloring Books on Botanical Flowers and Horses. Even Unicorns did not escape my artist's attention:

Eiffel Tower Watercolor Journal by the artist Irina Sztukowski


Planner with Watercolor Cover by the artist Irina Sztukowski
Coloring Books On Horses And Unicorns by Irina Sztukowski

I might say that this, 2018, year was the most productive year of my life; but, I have to be careful as there are so many great productive years are ahead :)

Live To Create!!!

Watercolour Artist Irina Sztukowski In Her Art Studio





Cheers from 


Blog 

Popular Posts