Watercolor Cover Planner Journal Diary - Unleashed Creativity

Picture of Planner Journal Diary with watercolor Splashes Silhouette Cover
Bright Watercolor Splashes Artful Planner by the artist Irina Sztukowski . Link to Amazon is HERE 

How often do we think: Oh, I need to remember that! or: Gosh! I had this idea a while ago, why I didn't write it down?! or: Man! It is hard to explain in words; but I can draw a sketch how I visualize this project. And wouldn't be it wonderful to keep all ideas in one specific place rather than in your head or any electronic device?! 
For me it turned out that I'd rather write and doodle on a paper than trust an electronic device with my creative ideas. 
Some people like to write, others like to scribble. I like to do both. It helps me to think when I doodle, sketch my thoughts.
I made a mental note one day when discussing my business plan with an artist friend. When the conversation was over, I rushed to the notebook to write my idea, and then I started drawing right on the edges of the same page. While doing so, I realized that page was not enough and I moved to another page to finish sketching. Later on, when I returned to my doodles, it was hard to find which sketch belonged to which idea. A usual artistic mess, I thought! I'll get back to it later. But it never happened. Then, I started placing carefully my thoughts and my visual "thoughts" on one spread of the notebook and realized it was much more convenient planning. 
Wow, how simple! 
Any creative person might benefit from such type of journal. Why don't I make it into an Artful Planner. And I did.
I published my new designs on Amazon for people around the world to enjoy and take action. It helped me, it will certainly help other people to keep their diaries, plans, thoughts, and visual pictures in one place. 
Artful Planner on Amazon Watercolor Bright Splashes
Artful Planner on Amazon . Link is HERE
The planner has Year-At-A-Glance section in two convenient formats, the table and the lines for each month:
And the main part of the planner has dozens of pages for Monthly Notes and blank pages for Visual thoughts:


My books and Planners are available on Amazon .
Here is my 

Cheers from
:)

Update effective 04/20/18
Coloring Book Link:

Popular Posts