Bestselling Watercolor Paintings - Great Month Of Selling Art

artworks of Landscapes and flowers by artist illustrator Irina Sztukowski
Art by Irina Sztukowski. Bestselling art pieces from http://www.artirina.com/ 

Last month of sales was predictably successful. After all, many people were buying gifts for friends and family. And, I am so happy to admit that many of them were focusing on buying artworks as gifts and home interior decor. 
But I was also up to a little surprise there. Some of the clients bought many pieces, such for example merchandise, with my art on them. 
Here are just a few of them.

Towels with my Sunflowers Painting:
watercolor of sunflowers
Bestselling Sunflowers Painting on Towel 
Duvet Covers with my art:
watercolour painting of Whimsical tree and bird
Bestselling Watercolor of Whimsical Tree and bird by Irina Sztukowski. Duvet Cover. 
Needless to say, many Christmas Cards. But I was really surprised that minimalism was in style this season:
Christmas watercolor on card
Bestselling Christmas Card of the season by the artist illustrator Irina Sztukowski. 

Many artworks prints were sold through venues such Overstock and JCPenney under my Licensing agreement:

Here are just a few of them to see a visual presentation of my bestselling watercolors:
Watercolour Landscape and Watercolor Flowers Paintings
Watercolor Bestsellers of the season by the artist and illustrator Irina Sztukowski

I placed my Bestselling art pieces into a special Gallery online:



Cheers from

Popular Posts