Spring Blossoms Pink And Purple Sunrise

acrylic painting by Irina Sztukowski

Even though here in California, Spring is slowly moving into Summer, and many trees already dropped their blossoms while teeny tiny fruits are forming on their branches, I am still in awe with Spring Blossoms at their peak of the season.

This artwork of Cherry Blossoms is created with acrylic paint. I wanted to show how another of my favorite water medium works greatly revealing fine texture of the paint on paper:


purple artwork by Irina Sztukowski

And recently, looking at my artwork from the bird's view point, I've noticed that purple is becoming one of my favorite color. I've created so many artworks with this hue that I felt that there is a need to collect them into a separate gallery. 
I called this Art Gallery -
It has paintings from abstract to realism with all shades of purple color from sweet gentle lilac to deep violets:

interior decor

Purple artwork fit interior decor so organically. They bring great deal of light and air into a room interior:

interior decor

watercolor silhouette

art interior decor


Cheers from
:)




Popular Posts