Magic Watercolor Flowers


A small act of kindness can go a long way. And the giver sometimes can not even guess what a big huge deal for the recipient it could be. My story starts sad but it has a happy end.
Last Saturday I was recovering from an illness; and, I was under a house arrest for a couple of days in order not to pick up extra germs. Feeling Blue is usually not in my vocabulary unless it pertains to the art show in Naperville, IL, with that exact name where some of my paintings were participating a while ago (previous post is right HERE). The idea of holding a pencil or a brush did not even cross my mind on Saturday. In fact, when you are feeling blue, no ideas at all would float in the head. 

My dear friend, knowing that I am not accepting neither company, nor I am willing to go out; she simply drove more than an hour to my house and left me a magical colorful message on my front porch. When later that afternoon I looked through the window, I saw a gorgeous flower arrangement and festive balloons are calling my name. 
What a great surprise! 
When I brought them into the house, my mood started changing minute by minute. The beautiful petunias, marigold flowers, sweet allysum, and blue little flowers were quite amazing. All of a sudden, I decided to paint the flowers. Considering my morning feelings it was truly magical turn. I grabbed my art supplies, before the desire disappeared. I comfortably sat in my studio. Needless to say, I forgot all my troubles for the next 4 or 5 hours that day. And I didn’t even want to get up until the painting was done completely. 

I can definitely say, the painting process healed my soul and my body. And I hope I was able to reflect these cheerful healing powers onto my festive decorative design

The business-like thinking came after I was done with the painting. After all, I am a professional artist :) !!
Now my customers can order not only paintings with these flowers, but as well as cute bags, home decorative items such pillows, and summer items such beach towels


The imagination has no borders when it comes to the ART!!!
:)



Popular Posts