Riding My Bicycle Everywhere

decorative watercolor artwork

These days I am playing with bicycle illustrations for my Bicycles Gallery
There is certainly something romantic in the image of a bicycle with the landscape. The painting is telling the story; and, everyone would have his or her own story to tell for sure.

My story is that I am riding my bike virtually to a lot of places on Earth, because as an artist I can :0)

I've ridden my illustrative bicycle with the basket full of sunflowers to the mountains (above artwork)

Then, I brought my bicycle to a marina with the bridge and the sailboats at the shore:
sailboats at the shore

Later, I've decided to travel to San Francisco and park my bicycle right next to the gorgeous Golden Gate Bridge:


San Francisco California Watercolor Landscape

I've even "traveled" with my sweet vintage bicycle to Saint Petersburg, Russia; where I parked it next to the monumental waters of Neva River:
Watercolor Cityscape

I had so much fun on my virtual travels!
And a good part of painted bicycles, that no matter where you go, the tires will never get flat!! :0)


www.artirina.com



Popular Posts