Purple Flowers Watercolor - Bay Area Flowers Series

Bay Area flora

My exploration of the Arches Hot Pressed Paper is in progress. "Some Like It Hot" series is moving along well.

Above is the painting of the cute purple-pink flowers that I discovered in Golden Gate Park, San Francisco. I tried to find their name online but all in vain. 

These flowers grow in a cluster of purple stars, sitting on an average size bush. The stems are fuzzy; and, therefore, in the morning each stem has a million teeny tiny due drops. This makes the flowers look as if they float in the air supported with some magic purple streams of water. 
.......................................................................................
The Original Painting Purple Flowers is 27"x 21" watercolor


In Every Piece Of My Art There Is A Piece Of My Heart And A Sparkle Of My Soul

Popular Posts