Freshly Painted Window - The Rose and Glass Rocks

Click on Image to See the Details

In my studio remodeling, I was responsible only for two things: to keep the dogs out and to paint the windows. And I did. But Artists is always the Artist and as soon the paint dried I've set up this Still Live and started painting. The painting is now completed. What I love here is the perspective. The front glass rocks are reaching the rose's size yet, we all know, they are just half inch or so long. It is all due to perspective we can perceive the realism of the space.

And my task of keeping the dogs out was really successful one, yet I was definitely supervised when painting the windows :0)

.....................................................................................
The original painting Rose and Glass Rocks is 10"x13" on Arches Watercolor Paper

In Every Piece Of My Art There Is A Piece Of My Heart And A Sparkle Of My Soul


Popular Posts