Paint Tomatoes - Peel Potatoes




How to survive in this busy life; how to manage the day between work and house chores ? I was thinking about this the other day. Especially it is becoming obvious when person is working from home studio and has access to the kitchen 24/7. No I am not talking about overeating (this is the subject of some other blog) I am talking about dividing the house work and the Artist job in a good balanced way. I am still learning. I've recently became a full time Artist and a full time Fine Art student. Yes, being an artist practically all my life (including a childhood of course) I've given a tremendous opportunity to receive an Art degree here in America (just for myself! not for Mom, not for Society, just for me).. I just need to grab this opportunity from the right end and keep up with the busy schedule.
......................................................................................................................
The painting above is my attempt to paint our garden Cherry Tomatoes while cooking potatoes in the kitchen. Literally! I believe that the painting is usually caring what the artist thinks: I was really hungry painting those cuties. Tomatoes are always inspiring me by their bright color and almost perfect forms.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
8"x10" Watercolor on 140 Cold Press Arches

Popular Posts