Sedona Arizona



This week my husband and I are traveling places. It is my birthday week and we decided to pop up on our small trailer and for the first time give it a try. We visited Death Valley and Grand Canyon. Right now we are staying at the beautiful place next to the Red Rock in Sedona, Arizona. If you heard about this place you probably know that people claim this town to be spiritual and mysterious one. We've seen a lot of funky shops here where you can clear your spirit, take picture of you aura and find a peace. I don't know about all of that; but, just looking at the gorgeous rocks, mountains, trees, canyons I agree, the Mother Nature definitely marked this place as One Must See.
I've painted this small 5"x7" sketch of one of the surrounding rocks. The sunlight was just right. During our short trip we took hundreds of pictures that I am hoping to convert some of them to the paintings one rainy day in California :)
5"x7" Watercolor on Arches 140 lb Cold pressed Paper

Popular Posts