Speedy Painting: Is this a Challenge?

This is my first time when I try The Twenty Minute Challenge http://twentyminutechallenge.blogspot.com/ . I was pleasantly surprised that it was indeed challenge for me. I have been painting pretty much all my life for more than 30 years and (what a shock!) this one was not easy. I guess when you paint and time yourself you really need to pick your battles. I was debating to put more water or not, to use several shades of blue or just couple; to pick one color for shadows or make them diversified. The painting is in watercolor, size 8 x 10". The subject I chose is the Pacific Ocean Shore near Monterey California. I can't wait to try more challenges :).

*****************************************
In Every Piece Of My Art There Is A Piece Of My Heart And A Sparkle Of My Soul

Popular Posts