Sneak Peek To Coloring Book Process Of Creation

drawings of botanical flowers colored

Welcome to the kitchen of a new coloring book, Flowers Botanical Drawing, Volume II, creation. Here is a sneak peek of the drawing and coloring process. 

The first book is, slowly but surely, becoming bestseller on Amazon. And I believe it is because the authors, Irina Sztukowski ( yours truly) and Masha Batkova, not only put all their love into it; but, as well tested each and every flower from the book themselves:
Book with botanical drawings for coloring
http://www.amazon.com/Flowers-Coloring-Book-Botanical-Drawing/dp/1717053475/ 

And now it is turn to my dear Followers and Art Collectors.

I've received many photos from them to show me how they color the book, and what results they achieved. 
One recent e-mail says: 
"Irina, I started coloring the pages of your book; and, all of a sudden I realized, IT IS a very peaceful and relaxing process!"

Bingo!!!

That's exactly what I was targeting :). I wanted my followers to enjoy the co-creation with me, to feel the love and compassion from my drawings. And it seems the results are amazing.
Here are a few recent artworks by my dear customers that were very brave and happy to share. I organized them into a special gallery of art in my heart, my Art Collection, My Gratitude "folder":




Cheers from 

Live To Create!!!






Popular Posts