New YoU Products With Watercolor Food Illustrations On Packaging

Food watercolor vegetables realistic watercolour

I am glad to announce that new products of YoU brand by Migros company with my watercolor illustrations of veggies, seeds, and bowls are now on the shelves of the stores of European supermarkets. It is so great to see a hard work looking so good and bright on the colorful labels and packaging. When I was painting the food illustration such carrots, corn, leaves of kale and beans I had to follow customers request to make them in style between realistic to minimalistic. However, for the bowl of food I was given a very clear photographs with ingredients such grains, beans, cut vegetables and I had to paint it in more realistic style in order to add a depth and interest to the painting. I was glad I could use my classical education and paint those food illustration in watercolor with diverse approach. The job is certainly well done. 

My Portfolio with watercolour food illustrations is here:


Clients can make an inquiry for the quote by sending me a brief to
irinasztukowski@yahoo.com 


Cheers from 

Live To Create!!!


Popular Posts