A Little Bit of Nostalgia - Daffodil Paintings


Every time I see daffodils they remind me a little suns that shine from inside. They also remind me of my grandma who grew daffodils in our summer house. Each summer she would bring huge bouquet of daffodils to the city and share with our neighbors. In our beautiful, 300 year old city where grass or trees are only in the parks; those tiny flowers were the gifts from beyond. The smell was astonishing. I can remember it when writing this right now. Very good memories! 

Since then I've painted daffodils many times; and, I believe I progressed quite a bit in painting manner and technique:

Still life with vase and daffodils painted in watercolor

And recently, several daffodils from miniature to a full size ones were included in my new Coloring Book - Botanical Flowers , Volume I:





Cheers from 

Live To Create!!!


Popular Posts