Botanical Flowers Drawing & Watercolor Meditative Process

Painting of Sweet Pea flower and Clover

Today, when I was painting wildflowers for a new coloring book, Botanical Flowers Volume II, I understood how the thoughts and the process of creation influence the mood of the painting and later on will influence the person who colors my art. 

The music was playing in the background. The thoughts were drifting to a wildflowers field, to my childhood, to the place where are no worries or concerns. 

How lovely.

It was a true meditative, serene, peaceful process! 

Can't wait to share my book with my followers. Just a few weeks between today and the time when it hits the shelves of the book stores :)

My next step is to work on the cover page images. 



Cheers from 

Live To Create!!!



Popular Posts