Point Bonita and Rodeo Beach Plein-Air Painting Day

San Francisco Bay

I painted this artwork on plein-air (outdoors) when the weather was changing rapidly. It was foggy in the morning. But then, the wind picked-up burning the fog, lifting it, and letting the sun shine and reveal the beauty of San Francisco Bay and Golden Gate Bridge.

Our CWA artists and their guests had a marvelous time. Somebody painted the lighthouse, others went to Rodeo Beach, and my friends and I picked the view of the famous Golden Gate Bridge.

Point Bonita Lighthouse

**************************************************

Original Artwork Golden Gate Bridge is 12"x16" Watercolor on 140lb Cold Pressed Cotton paper

The highlights of that day Plein-air at Point Bonita are in CWA Newsletter here
****************************************************
More plein-air paintings are in this Gallery


In Every Piece Of My Art There Is A Piece Of My Heart And A Sparkle Of My Soul

Popular Posts