Aurora Borealis Watercolor Landscape Painting

 

Aurora Borealis Lake With Reflections Watercolor Painting by artist Irina Sztukowski

Beautiful Aurora Borealis lights were always mystery for me as a watercolor artist, I wanted to paint them for a long time, but really wasn't sure how the light of the colorful Aurora will look against a dark northern skies. With several washes of wet on wet technique I've achieved quite successful results; and, when I painted the firsts landscape with Aurora Borealis, I moved to the next and the next one. 

Watercolors turned out is a great medium to point the beauty of still mystical and magical for me as a person, Aurora Borealis Lights.



Aurora Borealis painting with forest landscape silhouette by the artist Irina Sztukowski.

Live To Create!

Popular Posts