Bestselling Watercolor Paintings Of The Month


Last month was very busy not only with two new books publishing on Amazon; but as well in sales through different venues. Here I want to share some (not all of course) paintings that were the best hit and sold several times making my Art Collectors homes cozy and bright :)

The licensing company that I signed contract with; sold several pieces of landscapes. The most popular among them were Golden Gate Bridge and Japanese Garden watercolor landscape. Here these bestselling watercolors in all their glory:



My website www.artirina.com was blooming in sales not only paintings but as well as some merchandise such bags and shower curtains. 

The winning bestsellers were a few landscapes:




several Still Life paintings from my Still Life Gallery were also quite popular. Here are the bestselling watercolors with flowers, fruit, and berries:



I want to thank not only Art Collectors that appreciated my art through licensing company, but as well the following selected:

Northport, NY
Gainesville, GA
Columbus, NC
Keene, NH
Landcaster, PA
Hattiesburg, MS
Middlebury, VT
Boston, MA
Condova, TN

Cheers from 

Live To Create!!!


Popular Posts