Children Book Illustrations


I am so glad that I had an opportunity to illustrate a book for children 

Bernard Goes To Music School

It was fun to try the Artist Illustrator hat once again:



I posted many illustrations and stories about their creations on my blog; all of the illustrations are collected in a special
devoted only to books illustrations.

And now, I am happy to announce that the book is not only available on Amazon, but as well it is in several libraries around the U.S.

Grand Rapids, state of Michigan:

Martinez, state of California:

Lake Worth, state of Florida:

Walnut Creek, state of California:

Palm Springs, state of Florida:

It is so wonderful that many people can read this book to their kids and I am proud that my illustrations are in this book! 


Cheers from 

Popular Posts