Winning Landscapes In Watercolor

California landscapes Irina Sztukowski Bestseller

Bestseller San Francisco Landscape


A while ago I wrote about an exiting endeavor with licensing of my art ( Art Licensing, Art Licensing Journey blog posts) and today I am happy to share the winners of the last two Quarters. The most sold landscapes were the ones that are also on my website www.artirina.com are the bestsellers:

Carmel By The Sea watercolor painting 
&
Golden Gate Bridge San Francisco watercolor painting

I believe that the customers like  Carmel By The Sea landscape for its fearless brush strokes. I painted that artwork on the spot, L' Plein-air style, and I think the fresh ocean breeze and Nature changing pattern that day reflected quite well in this painting.

Another painting, San Francisco Golden Gate Bridge, was actually painted in my art studio from the photograph that my customer presented. This painting is quite different from the one above. It has lots of details and careful brush strokes, that obviously appreciated by so many customers of mine these days. 

I love when my art finds good homes and brings joy to the art collectors throughout the country and the world. 

:)

Live To Create!



Popular Posts