Urban Abstract - Red City Lights

Geometric Decor

While working on some quite realistic and meticulously detailed project these days (updated to follow in the next posts), I felt like creating something crazy and abstract. The organic abstracts that are in my Decor Interior Design gallery are taking over, so in order to balance them, I moved to more geometric, non organic, so to speak Urban series.
The vertical lines of the brash strokes reminded me a large city. I left some light areas to create some kind of glow of the evening or even a night town.
So far, three artworks of Urban collection landed in my studio:


I imagined these paintings are quite suitable for not only a living room for example, but they might bring some warm glow in the bedroom areas as well:
watercolor decor bedroom



Popular Posts