Art Show In Rochester New York Is Up And Running

watercolor

Back in February I mentioned about participation in the art show in the state of New York where I was going to show my Water On Color paintings

This paintings are a part of the Decor Gallery and they range from cool palette to a fire hot.

And now the art show is up and running. They opened first online global preview gallery and later starting June 10, people can go to see the art in person.
I checked their website and my art looks pretty good as online as well on the gallery walls:
Irina Sztukowski art


painting


watercolor art

6x6 Art Show 
Rochester Contemporary Art Center 
137 East Avenue (between Scio & Gibbs Sts)
Rochester, NY 14604
Normal Gallery Hours:Wednesday - Sunday: 1pm - 5pm / Friday: 1pm - 10pm

Popular Posts