Watercolorful Fireworks - Happy New Year And Lovely Holidays!

bright artwork

Cheers and best wishes to ALL in the new Year 2014. 

I am forever grateful for a productive, interesting, and unforgettable passing year. At some point it did feel that I had 2013 things to do; but step by step, I did it...

I have done many great artful things this year:

Painted and exhibited
***
Studied and taught
***
Sold art and bought art
***
Inspired by traveling in the US and abroad
***
Published a book and got published
*** 
Met many cool artists
***
 Volunteered for an art organization
***
Created! Created! Created!

I can only hope to have the next year as exciting as this one :0)

Happy New Year to All!

And for my family and friend in Russia, where they celebrate Christmas on January 7th, 2014
Merry Christmas:


In Every Piece Of My Art There Is A Piece Of My Heart And A Sparkle Of My Soul


Popular Posts