Something Expanded And Something Shrunk - Welcoming Fall In My Studio

Impressionism in Watercolor

Just before a busy weekend I wanted to loosen-up and paint something pretty large, bright, fast and pretty.. I took as the suggestion my mini-artwork of the Fall Landscape (see the previous post HERE


And instead of 1"x1.5" I made a painting 18"x24"
So the expansion was something like that:
A small forest grew into a large one in the matter of minutes.

Meantime, I had quite meticulous work coming-up this weekend; and, many more hours to paint. 

My friend artist and I met in my studio for a painting session. I've set up a few still life objects and we grabbed the brushes. All of a sudden, with us two, with at least three still life sets and two puppies on the floor my studio SHRUNK!!! 
And for the next 10 hours on Saturday, and good 5 hours on Sunday, we had to watch where to step in order not to crash into something or somebody. 
But it was fun! Though the time flew by too quickly. 

My friend Vera completed her beautiful still life in acrylic:
9"x12" Still Life by Vera Lysenko

I started a larger still life, and will need to work on it for at least 10 more hours. 
So far the fragment is done:

Realism in Watercolor by Irina Sztukowski

Stay tuned, the whole thing is coming soon :0)

********************************************
More Fall paintings in the Seasons gallery HERE


In Every Piece Of My Art There Is A Piece Of My Heart And A Sparkle Of My Soul







Popular Posts