Interior Decoration With Designers Prints - Poppies and Sunflowers


I was excited to learn that the company I was offering the prints of my art before; recently, this company entered an additional business. Now, my art is presented at DesignersPrints.com website, which is available for designers companies to purchase. 

These days, I have chance to look at my art with the new point of view.Yes, it is known that the main purpose of visual art is to decorate: living room, kitchen, bedroom or kids room. But a whole new segment I have not considered before. All of a sudden, DesignerPrints opened my horizons to some new venues: hotels, business offices, hospitals, educational facilities; apparently  they are all looking for a good art to put up on their walls. 

And I am glad I should not worry about signing the contracts with all that businesses while flying from state to state with my art portfolio. The company is working for me. Yey! My important responsibility though stays the same: It is - to create art; and, I am doing it, aren't I ?

:0) 

But as a person with the wild imagination, I really wanted to fantasize how would my art pieces look on a wall, let's say, a suite of a hotel, or a waiting room at the dentist office, or even at VA hospital.. 

I created imaginary wall and decorated it, just for fun. 

Here is, for example, my new (quite decorative as I think) painting of Poppies touched by a gentle breeze. 

Hm, how would this piece look on a wall?
Here you go!
watercolor canvas prints
Just like a garden, or at least window to the garden....

And here is one experimental art piece that I've recently created with thick acrylic paint on a wooden board (a Sunflowers painting that I jokingly called Vincent Van Gogh Would Cry). 
paint on a wood


How would this painting, enhanced with multiple designs, look on a wall?
Here you go!!

Would Vincent cry now? ;)

To make YOUR imagination go wild, just visit my new Gallery:
(this one, by the way, not only for designers, this one is for all of my art collectors :))


In Every Piece Of My Art There Is A Piece Of My Heart And A Sparkle Of My Soul



Popular Posts