How Far Can Little Angel Fly


Last week I sent my Little Christmas Angel to more than 50 customers and art collectors in a form of greeting cards; and this Saturday I was invited to an Art Fair in a small Concord community where my Angel spread the wings again. Lots of smiles, Christmas music, and a Holiday Spirit filled the room:


Art, Jewelry, and even Beauty secrets were presented there. I've met wonderful people and had a good time:
Edie S. Payne with Premier Designs, Inc ( ediespayne@yahoo.com) 

Michele Cobo, Independent beauty consultant 

And right after the Art Fair, my Little Angel painting (and 17 other paintings) were invited for solo exhibition in downtown Martinez; but this is another post's story :0).

Fly, Angel, Fly !!!


Credit: all above pictures and the photo reference for my Angel Painting were made by a wonderful photographer, Masha Batkova, my sister :0)


In Every Piece Of My Art There Is A Piece Of My Heart And A Sparkle Of My Soul




Popular Posts