Art That Liked to Be Framed

I was asked several times to show how my art looks in frames. I shot a few e-mails to my customers and asked them to send me pictures with my art-on-a-wall. And some of them did. Here is the small art show from all of the World :0).. It is so nice to see how my customers put their hearts and a great care for the art!

This little girl's portrait is framed by my dear Art Collector from Great Britain:


The Eiffel Tower with Two Friends is now lives in Canada. My customer framed it to make a wedding gift for her girlfriend:



My client from Spain framed the art but had to take it off the wall while remodeling:



And here the art from my dear Art Collector from Russia:



Framed Art looks so great on the walls of another art collector from San Leandro, California


Beautiful Norway Fjord brought lots of good memories to my customer from Floral Park, NY: 


Even my self-portrait that one of my customers purchased got a special frame. Here it is: now "living" in San Rafael, California



Girl and the Ocean painting found her cozy home in Sacramento, California:



The Garden Tomatoes painting brought some Sunlight to one of Phoenix, Arizona homes :0). My dear art collector from Alamo, California purchased it for her friend:


Even prints when framed look stunning on my customers' walls :0). The Sleeping Baby portrait is bringing warm smiles to my customer from American Canyon, California. She loves her granddaughter's Angel Face. And she picked the beautiful baby-pink for the frame mat:



The Sunflower painting print (bestseller print on Fine Art America) looks lovely in my client's dining room (Mission Viejo, California; the original is landed in Canada years ago)

As you can see my Art Collectors are quiet artistic people themselves and have a very good eye for a good art :0) 


In Every Piece Of My Art There Is A Piece Of My Heart And A Sparkle Of My Soul
















Popular Posts