Apple Blossoms in November

blossom realistic painting
See Detailed Image HERE

I went to the garden yesterday and was quite shocked to see that our apple tree started blooming again. The weather was so warm for the last couple of weeks, at least 80 F (around 25 C) that the tree got confused and thought it is Spring. I admired that short time beauty; and, knowing that these flowers would probably never develop into an apple (the cold weather is right behind the corner); I've painted them giving a chance to live :0)..

And as an Artist I can also make that blossom becoming an apple just by moving my magic brush.. and viola, there it is:


......................................................................
Top Painting: Apple Blossoms is 10"x13" on Arches Watercolor Paper
Bottom Painting: Apple 5"x5" Watercolor on Aquabord

*************************************
For more beautiful art click HERE
fine art

In Every Piece Of My Art There Is A Piece Of My Heart And A Sparkle Of My Soul



Popular Posts