A Mutual Inspiration

Miniature Bed and A Book Of Noble Character
by Carolyne Swayze at the author's home.

It is quite amazing in how many different ways the Inspiration can burst a Creativity! After Carolyne Swayze, the author of the book, which inspired me to paint, purchased the art (see the previous post Red Rose) she decided to create a miniature bed with a little book Of Noble Character. 

I was in AWE when I saw this creation: just look at the bed, and the book, ah! I wish she had a website for those miniatures. I am crazy about them. I was actually thinking of painting a miniature artwork for Doll Houses one day. Once I've even did for the little house that I've created (see the post 

The Smallest Lilac in The World ) 


This little house with original masterpiece was given to my niece for last Christmas:




The multi-leveled inspiration is spectacular. Now I am convinced to paint miniatures in the near future. 
Yep, Miss Inspiration goes round and round My Friends :0)

In Every Piece Of My Art There Is A Piece Of My Heart And A Sparkle Of My Soul


Popular Posts