The Smallest Lilac in The World



Hm... maybe it is not THE smallest but it is surely the smallest Lilac Bouquet I've ever painted. This painting is the part of my art project where I work with the memories from my childhood. The assignment was about a some kind of shelter where you as a kid felt yourself safe and protected. I decided to build a model of my Grandma's Porch and covered Veranda. A lot of good family memories are there. The painting you see will be a part of the interior. I will make a tiny teeny frame for it and place it on a wall.
..............................................................................................
Have you ever tried to paint or make something from your childhood by just using your memory?
........................................................................................................
2"x1.5" Winsor & Newton on 300lb Cold Pressed Watercolor Paper

In Every Piece Of My Art There Is A Piece Of My Heart And A Sparkle Of My Soul

Popular Posts